SketchUp Course Introduction
SketchUp is a 3D modeling software applications for architecture, interior design, civil engineering, etc.
SketchUp is owned by Trimble Inc.
SketchUp is widely supported by an online library of free model assemblies known as 3D Warehouse, many SketchUp users contribute models to this 3d Warehouse.
The program includes drawing easy 3d modelling & layout creation with different rendering styles, SketchUp is supported by a range of third-party plug-in programs available on Extension Warehouse
SketchUp has many unique capabilities example it enables placement of 3d models on Google Earth.
To Learn SketchUp Download Syllabus
Students Work / Projects
- Daily 2 hrs on weekdays
- 5 days per week
- 4-hrs per day weekends
- 1 month (5 weeks to 6 weeks)
- 50 hrs course
- Projects included
- Regular test and projects for quality training
- Average 3 students per batch. Max 5.
- Authorized Training, Certificate, Study Material, Trainer
- High-end workstations
- Lecture Revisions
- Jobs Assistance
- Group Discounts
- Vacation Batches
- Weekend Batches
- Small Batche size (average 3 students per batch)
- Personal training available
- Home Training available
- Online Training from Home
- Regular workshops Seminar.